December 16, 2007

tagged!


I Got Tagged (Ty Alla xD)

The Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are the random factualities:

1) I am addicted to Coke, yes, the soda pop :) I NEED to have at least one per day to feel alright. Let's say it's my alternative to coffee

2) I have 2 birds that are not even the same species but act like brothers (a parakeet and a cockatiel) The littlest one, the parakeet, mouth feeds to the big fat bird. Ew!

3) My favorite food is Mediterranean, and my favorite dish is Kibbe or Chi-Kufte (Raw grounded cow meat with yeast) yum yum.

4) I'm a whore for pudding.

5) I enjoy painting, drawing, and creating things :)

6) I am a super hypochondriac - a person who thinks they are diseased of ill when somethings slightly wrong with them! *cough*

7) All of my good underwear is from Victoria's :x

8) I date a crack asian from the Philippines :D

Hmm, thats pathetic! I tag Cherry Tokyo!

1 comments:

Allagator! said...

mmmmmmmmmm pooooodinggg yum yum

and OMG is that some red swellng I see on your arm??? did I just see some hairs fall out???

:P just kidding <3 my boyfriend's a hypochondriac also so i sometimes like to screw around with him cuz i'm a tinge evil at heart. but hey it's perfectly ok to worry about the well being of your body :)

Luff, nurse alla

-random fact: i'm actually studying to be a nurse in rl.

December 16, 2007 at 11:21 PM

Post a Comment

 

©2009JetDoll | by TNB